Steamed Lobster with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
ready in:1 hour
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts, and discard the ends.
- Thinly slice shallots.
- Toss Brussels sprouts and shallots in coconut oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast at 400 for 30-40 minutes, stirring once.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Add lobster to the pot and cover tightly with a lid.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.