Spicy Chorizo Hash
A delicious, filling breakfast with a Mexican twist!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat the ghee in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add the chorizo, and cook until no longer pink, breaking apart with spoon.
- Put the chorizo in a dish to the side and reserve cooking fat. Add more ghee if necessary.
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add peppers and onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add sweet potato and cook for another 3-4 minutes until softened. Put to the side
- Add whisked eggs and cook in the pan while mixing to get scrambled eggs.
- Add back in the chorizo and veggies and cook 1-2 more minutes until everything is mixed together.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 23 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 55 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel