Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small saucepan, combine the heavy cream, butter, and salt together over medium-high heat.
- Allow the cream to come to a boil, reduce heat, and set aside.
- In a separate saucepan, add all remaining ingredients. Stir together over medium high heat until it bubbles.
- Add the cream and butter mixture to the bubbling sugar. Increase the heat until the mixture reaches 250 degrees (soft ball state). Remove from heat immediately.
- Allow to cool for a few moments before drizzling over any desserts, or pour onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt, if desired, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.