Smoky Country Style Ribs
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Combine spices in a small pinch bowl.
- Rinse ribs under cold water and pat dry.
- Sprinkle ribs with salt and pepper on either side.
- Sprinkle all sides of ribs with the spice blend and press spices into the ribs.
- Grill over medium heat for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 20 minutes
12 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel