Simple Lamb Stew Meat
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a large cast iron skillet on high heat.
- Place stew meat into skillet and sear for about a minute on each side.
- Sprinkle stew meat with rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium and lightly saute until the seasoning is equally combined.
- Meat will be finished cooking when you have a good brown on all sides.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.