Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat a large cast iron skillet on high heat.
- Place stew meat into skillet and sear for about a minute on each side.
- Sprinkle stew meat with rosemary, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium and lightly saute until the seasoning is equally combined.
- Meat will be finished cooking when you have a good brown on all sides.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.