Shrimp Salad with Mango and Avocado
Healthy shrimp salad with fresh mango and avocado.
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined (51-60)
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Lime, juiced, separated
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Cilantro, minced
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Mango, diced
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Avocado, chopped
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Hot Chili Pepper, seeded and finely sliced
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Red Onion, sliced
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Ground Fresh Black Peppercorns, more or less depending on taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a small bowl, combine 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, juice of 1/2 lime, garlic, 2 Tbsp. cilantro, red pepper, and salt. Pour the marinade into a large ziploc bag; add shrimp and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill on medium-high heat, add the shrimp to a grilling basket and grill 4-5 minutes or until opaque, stirring frequently; set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, cucumber, avocado, chili pepper, red onion, cilantro and shrimp. Drizzle with the remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil and juice of 1/2 lime. Mix gently and chill in the refrigerator for atleast 30 minutes
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.