Shrimp cocktail always brings back memories of warm evenings at the shore, enjoying the company of family and the flavors of fresh seafood. This classic appetizer works well for casual, outdoor gatherings and formal affairs alike.
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a large soup pot of water to boil over medium-high heat.
- Drop raw shrimp into boiling water.
- Cook until the shrimp rise to the surface and turn pink.
- Drain water from shrimp and rinse under cool water.
- Keep shrimp cold over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with a side of cocktail sauce.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 16 hours to 24 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel