Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes
These mashed white sweet potatoes, herbs & seasonings give a bold twist on a old favorite.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel and dice potatoes
- Fully cover potatoes in a pot with water and place on the stove. Turn burner on high to bring water to a boil.
- Continue boiling potatoes until they are tender. You should be able to easily put a fork in one and pull it out.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl & start to mash them (just enough to get them out of the big chunks they are in).
- Add in coconut milk, butter & seasonings.
- Using a hand mixer, blend until all ingredients are combined & potatoes are to your liking (I like to leave some small chunks in mine!)
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.