Savory Dripping Free Gravy
Don't get stuck over the pan while your turkey gets cold. Make this Savory Dripping Free Gravy ahead of time and enjoy spending extra time with your guests.
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz White Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Onion, chopped
- 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp 4 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Tomato Paste
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Tamari Sauce
- 3 clove 3 clove 3 clove Garlic, minced
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup free range Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp dried Thyme
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a medium sauce pan, heat butter over low-medium heat.
- Add chopped onion and mushroom and saute until caramelized and tender.
- Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add tomato paste, tamari sauce, thyme, and broth.
- Bring to a boil and add salt and pepper.
- Reduce to a simmer until liquid has cooked down slightly and flavors have meshed.
- Remove from heat and pour in a blender or use and immersion blender to puree until smooth.
- Serve or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.