Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Peel off the loose exterior layers (1–3 leaves) of the cabbage and discard.
- Thinly slice the cabbage, working from the outside in. The core is to be avoided.
- Rinse cabbage under cold water in a colander and shake dry.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add coconut oil to skillet, then add in the cabbage.
- Toss to evenly distribute coconut oil on cabbage.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for approximately 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Never Miss a Bite
Get recipes delivered to your inbox every week