Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in a food processor, mix together the butter and honey.
- Add the rosemary, almond flour, and salt and mix well.
- Shape into an 8 inch roll and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least an hour. Or if freezing, do so at this point.
- After thoroughly refrigerated, preheat oven to 325 F.
- Remove the dough from the plastic wrap and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place on baking sheets, separated by at least an inch.
- Bake for 15 min or until the edges start to brown.
- Cool for several minutes before removing from the pan.