Rosemary Roasted Turkey
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 570
- Total Fat: 7g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Protein: 121g
A holiday feast wouldn't be complete without a golden roasted turkey. Rosemary is our first choice when enhancing the flavor of poultry, and it fills the home with a wonderful aroma during cooking. This recipe is one to enjoy with your entire family or loved ones for any holiday.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Drizzle olive oil over turkey breast, brush to coat.
- Separate rosemary from stems, roughly chop and sprinkle liberally on turkey.
- Add salt and cracked pepper to taste.
- Place turkey in shallow roasting pan.
- Cook turkey approximately 25 minutes per pound (turkey is done when a meat thermometer inserted into the breast reads 170°F).
- Periodically baste turkey with juices in the pan, especially toward the end of the cooking.
- Let rest for 10 minutes, carve, and serve.
To complete this meal, serve alongside carrot soufflé, cranberry sauce, and strawberry salad