Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serves: 3–4Serves: 3–4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to roast at 400°F.
- Rinse Brussels sprouts and cut off ends.
- Place in glass baking dish and toss with 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast at 400°F for 20 minutes, stirring once after 10 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, give a final stir, and roast sprouts for 10 more minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
9 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel