Red Curry Chicken Skewers
We love any excuse to use coconut milk in a recipe, and coconut milk plays a large role in this tasty Thai dish. With a simple red curry seasoning, these skewers are a great way to bring the flavor of Thai cuisine to your table.
- Whisk the coconut milk, curry paste, and salt together in a small bowl for the curry sauce.
- Cut chicken into chunks.
- Place chicken in container to marinate, and pour curry sauce over chicken.
- Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for up to an hour.
- Cut onion and green pepper into chunks.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Skewer the meat and vegetables using metal (or wood) skewers.
- If you use wood, soak the skewers for an hour prior to grilling.
- Cook skewers, turning 1/4 turn every 5 minutes until evenly cooked.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
To add the curry flavor to the vegetables as well, you can marinate them, along with the chicken in the same bag.