Pumpkin Spice Squares with Toasted Coconut
cook:30 minutes to 35 minutes
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend all ingredients in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer.
- Pour batter into a 9x9 square baking pan.
- Sprinkle with shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool, cut, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.