Pumpkin Spice Cookies
cook:30 minutes to 35 minutes
ready in:about 55 minutes
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened, optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Grade B Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend all ingredients in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop spoonful of batter (about 1-2 tablespoons in size).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.