Pumpkin Spice Cookies
cook:30 minutes to 35 minutes
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 cup 2 cup 2 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup shredded Coconut, unsweetened, optional
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend all ingredients in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop spoonful of batter (about 1-2 tablespoons in size).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.