Poached Cod, Fennel, & Citrus Salad
ready in:20 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 205
- Total Fat: 12g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0g
- Protein: 25g
A fresh salad of poached cod, raw fennel, and citrus tossed in a light lemon vinaigrette. Paleo and gluten free.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for poaching the cod filets.
- Meanwhile, shave the fennel bulb to 1/8" thickness.
- Peel and slice the citrus fruit.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and 1 tbsp. of the fennel leaves. Toss with fennel and citrus.
- Drop the cod filets in the boiling water to poach for 4 minutes.
- Allow the cod to cool a bit, break into pieces, and toss gently in the salad.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.