Poached Cod, Fennel, & Citrus Salad
A fresh salad of poached cod, raw fennel, and citrus tossed in a light lemon vinaigrette. Paleo and gluten free.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil for poaching the cod filets.
- Meanwhile, shave the fennel bulb to 1/8" thickness.
- Peel and slice the citrus fruit.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and 1 tbsp. of the fennel leaves. Toss with fennel and citrus.
- Drop the cod filets in the boiling water to poach for 4 minutes.
- Allow the cod to cool a bit, break into pieces, and toss gently in the salad.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.