Pineapple Chicken Skewers
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place chunks of chicken and bell pepper into a container to marinate.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sesame oil, coconut aminos, fishsauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over chicken and bell pepper, make sure all is evenly coated, and place in the fridge for 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from refrigerator 10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Using metal, or wooden skewers (if using wood, be sure to soak skewers for 1 hour prior to grilling), skewer chicken, bell pepper, and pineapple,alternating as desired.
- Grill skewers 12 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 38 minutes to 40 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel