- 18 oz 18 oz 18 oz boneless skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves 2 cloves 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp 3 Tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Pineapple, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Green Bell Peppers, tops removed, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place chunks of chicken and bell pepper into a container to marinate.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sesame oil, coconut aminos, fishsauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
- Pour marinade over chicken and bell pepper, make sure all is evenly coated, and place in the fridge for 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Remove chicken from refrigerator 10 minutes prior to cooking.
- Using metal, or wooden skewers (if using wood, be sure to soak skewers for 1 hour prior to grilling), skewer chicken, bell pepper, and pineapple,alternating as desired.
- Grill skewers 12 minutes, turning every 3-4 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.