Pico de Gallo
We enjoyed Pico de Gallo served with eggs while on our Honeymoon in Mexico. You don't need to go south of the border to get the same great flavor - just use this recipe!
Serves: 8Serves: 8
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, and remove the seeds.
- After the tomatoes are seeded, dice and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove the tops of the jalapenos, and discard. Slice peppers in half, and remove the seeds, being careful not to touch your eyes or face.
- Dice the jalapeno, and add to mixing bowl.
- Dice the onion, and add to mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the diced vegetables. Season everything with salt, add the cilantro, stir to combine, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 45 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel