Pico de Gallo
ready in:10 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 8
- Calories: 10
- Total Fat: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 1g
We enjoyed Pico de Gallo served with eggs while on our Honeymoon in Mexico. You don't need to go south of the border to get the same great flavor - just use this recipe!
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters, and remove the seeds.
- After the tomatoes are seeded, dice and place in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove the tops of the jalapenos, and discard. Slice peppers in half, and remove the seeds, being careful not to touch your eyes or face.
- Dice the jalapeno, and add to mixing bowl.
- Dice the onion, and add to mixing bowl.
- Squeeze the lime juice over the diced vegetables. Season everything with salt, add the cilantro, stir to combine, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.