Parsnip and Sweet Potato Mash
ready in:25 minutes
Buttery, rich delicious mash makes a great dinner side to any meal.
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Parsnip, peeled and diced
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Salt
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp Black Pepper
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Sweet Potato, cooked
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Prepare (peel and dice) sweet potatoes and parsnips and rosemary.
- Fill a pot with your parsnips and water and put on the stove to boil. Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender (roughly 10 minutes). If you start with an uncooked sweet potato, I like this method to cook it.
- Place everything in a food processor and blend it up. You may have to push down the sides to get everything mixed up a couple of times.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.