Paleo Spritz Cookies
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Sugar, for cookies
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Unsalted Butter, cubed, cold, for cookies
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Eggs, for cookies
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract, 1tsp for cookies, 1 tsp for frosting
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Almond Extract, for cookies
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt, for cookies
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Cassava Flour, for cookies
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Coconut Cream, for frosting
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Tapioca Starch, for frosting
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour, for frosting
- Cookies: Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Grease a large cookie sheet with a little butter.
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and coconut sugar.
- Mix in the egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Stir in salt and cassava flour.
- Use a cookie press to press the cookies in desired shapes onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Frosting: In a small bowl, mix together all frosting ingredients.
- Frost cookies and top with sprinkles if desired.
This makes a large batch of small cookies.