ready in:1 hour
My attempt to paleo-ize a childhood favourite!
- 1 lb 1 lb 1 lb Ground Turkey
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Cauliflower, processed into rice-like consistency
- 30 whole 30 whole 30 whole Grape Leaves
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Free Range, Low Sodium) Chicken Broth (Organic
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Coriander
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Boil the grape leaves for 3-5 minutes
- Sautee your ground meat with spices in some olive oil
- Add cauliflower into meat and keep sauteing for additional 5-7 minutes until it softens
- Roll the grape leaves with your meat stuffing with about 1 tbsp per leaf. Roll them tightly.
- Line a pyrex baking dish with reject leaves and line your dolma side by side so they do not unroll
- Pour the chicken broth over your dolma and bake at 375F for 30 minutes
- Combine mustard and lemon juice for dipping sauce
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.