My attempt to paleo-ize a childhood favourite!
Serves: 6Serves: 6
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Boil the grape leaves for 3-5 minutes
- Sautee your ground meat with spices in some olive oil
- Add cauliflower into meat and keep sauteing for additional 5-7 minutes until it softens
- Roll the grape leaves with your meat stuffing with about 1 tbsp per leaf. Roll them tightly.
- Line a pyrex baking dish with reject leaves and line your dolma side by side so they do not unroll
- Pour the chicken broth over your dolma and bake at 375F for 30 minutes
- Combine mustard and lemon juice for dipping sauce
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
4 made this
Ready in 32 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 38 minutes to 40 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours and 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel