Fancy a curry? You can try this naan recipe to enhance your dinner!
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- ufeffPreheat oven to 220C, 425F, gas mark 7.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Separately beat all the wet ingredients and then mix them with the dry ones.
- Pour the batter on backing parchment in a baking tray and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut and crush the garlic and dill and mix it with the butter and salt.
- Take the naan bread out of the oven.
- Peel the parchment off - it should be very easy.
- Cut the bread in 8 triangles and spread the butter mixture on top.
- Return to the oven for additional 5 mins.
- Serve hot with curry or dips.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel