ready in:30 minutes
Fancy a curry? You can try this naan recipe to enhance your dinner!
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Almond Meal/Flour, sifted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Flour, sifted
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Arrowroot Flour
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Eggs
- 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp 6 Tbsp Coconut Milk
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, or coconut oil
- 1 bunch 1 bunch 1 bunch fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, chopped
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- ufeffPreheat oven to 220C, 425F, gas mark 7.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Separately beat all the wet ingredients and then mix them with the dry ones.
- Pour the batter on backing parchment in a baking tray and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut and crush the garlic and dill and mix it with the butter and salt.
- Take the naan bread out of the oven.
- Peel the parchment off - it should be very easy.
- Cut the bread in 8 triangles and spread the butter mixture on top.
- Return to the oven for additional 5 mins.
- Serve hot with curry or dips.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.