Mom’s Greek Chicken Thighs
These chicken thighs are marinated and cooked with kalamata and green olives, artichoke hearts, garlic, tomatoes, and more.
- 4 lb 4 lb 4 lb skin on Chicken Thigh
- 16 oz 16 oz 16 oz Artichoke Hearts
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Kalamata Olives, halved
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Olives
- 10 cloves 10 cloves 10 cloves Garlic, grated
- 15 oz 15 oz 15 oz Tomato, diced
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- .25 cup .25 cup .25 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp dried Thyme
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp fresh Oregano, Greek, if available
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Pat chicken dry, and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix chicken with all ingredients in a large bowl. Marinate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450F, cover chicken in oblong pan with aluminum foil, and back for 45-50 minutes. Uncover for the final 5-10 minutes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.