Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse cod under cool water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place cod into an oven safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle cod with salt and pepper.
- Lay butter on top of the cod filets, two pieces of butter per four ounces of fish.
- Lay lemon slices on top of the cod filets, two slices per four ounces of fish.
- Bake cod, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Tartar Sauce.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.