Lamb Arm Chops with Crimini Mushrooms and Rosemary
Serves: 2Serves: 2
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to bake at 375.
- Combine mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper on cutting board.
- Rinse chops under cool water, and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Lightly drizzle each side of the chops with olive oil.
- Press both sides of chops into mushroom and herb mixture to evenly coat, and place on a broiler pan.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes per side, flipping once.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 11 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
6 made this
Ready in 28 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel