Jamaican Jerk Salmon
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 642
- Total Fat: 44g
- Total Carbohydrate: 7g
- Protein: 53g
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- 1 lb 1 lb Wild Caught Salmon Filet, cut into 4–6 oz portions
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Ginger
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp dried Thyme
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 oz 1 1/2 oz Lime Juice
- 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Allspice
- Rinse salmon under water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut salmon into 4–6 oz portions, and place in a 1-gallon ziplock bag.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together spices, olive oil, and lime juice.
- Pour marinade over salmon, seal bag, and make sure the salmon is evenly coated in the marinade.
- Marinate salmon for 2–4 hours prior to grilling.
- Preheat grill to 400°F.
- Place salmon on a fish plate, skin side down first, and grill for 4 minutes a side, flipping once.
- Serve over a bed of greens.
This Jamaican jerk seasoning would be fantastic over chicken and shrimp as well as the salmon.