Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon with Marinated Vegetables
I collaborated with Edith Jorsch to create this easy dinner. Simply mix spices with honey mustard, brush the mixture onto the salmon, and bake it. The vegetables cook quickly on the stove while the salmon is in the oven. Featuring my favorite (so far) Primal Palate seasoning - Breakfast Blend. It goes perfect with the salmon.
- 10 oz 10 oz 10 oz Asparagus
- 1 whole 1 whole 1 whole Zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 clove 1 clove 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp dried Oregano
- 4 pieces 4 pieces 4 pieces Wild Caught Salmon Filet
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Salt
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup organic Honey Mustard
- 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp 0.75 tsp Primal Palate Breakfast Blend, plus extra for serving
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Whisk together olive oil, water, garlic, lemon juice, ¼ tsp himalayan salt, and oregano. Place all your veggies in a gallon ziplock bag or shallow container and pour this marinade over it. Be sure to coat everything really well and set aside to marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and lay each salmon fillet skin side down on the paper. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp salt.
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey mustard and breakfast seasoning blend. Brush this mixture onto the salmon.
- Bake for about 14 minutes or until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 145ºF.
- If your vegetables are done marinating (15 mins), then start cooking them while the fish bakes. Add them to a skillet over medium heat and allow to cook 2-3 minutes per side. We like them slightly charred but cook them to your preference.
- To serve, sprinkle a little extra breakfast blend on the salmon and serve alongside the vegetables.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.