Herb Pork Tenderloin with Maple Butter
Simple 5-ingredient pork tenderloin.
Serves: 3Serves: 3
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt ghee in large oven-safe skillet.
- Brown each side of the pork loin for 2 minutes.
- Pop in the oven for 12 minutes or until internal reads 145 degrees.
- While pork in roasting, mix butter with maple syrup.
- Serve pork tenderloin with a dollop of maple butter.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
2 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 5 hours
15 made this
Ready in 1 hour and 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel