Herb Pork Tenderloin with Maple Butter
ready in:25 minutes
Show nutritional information
- Serves: 3
- Calories: 493
- Total Fat: 33g
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g
- Protein: 41g
Simple 5-ingredient pork tenderloin.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Melt ghee in large oven-safe skillet.
- Brown each side of the pork loin for 2 minutes.
- Pop in the oven for 12 minutes or until internal reads 145 degrees.
- While pork in roasting, mix butter with maple syrup.
- Serve pork tenderloin with a dollop of maple butter.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.