Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse and chop all vegetables.
- Place vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Repeat as necessary until all vegetables are lightly coated with olive oil.
- Sprinkle vegetables with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Toss and repeat as necessary until evenly distributed.
- Grill vegetables in a grill basket for 15–20 minutes over high heat.
- Stir mixture once every 4 minutes to evenly cook vegetables.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
9 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel