- 1 cup 1 cup Broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup Yellow Bell Pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 1 cup 1 cup white, raw Mushrooms, quartered
- 1 cup 1 cup Zucchini, quartered
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Heat grill to high heat.
- Rinse and chop all vegetables.
- Place vegetables in a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Repeat as necessary until all vegetables are lightly coated with olive oil.
- Sprinkle vegetables with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Toss and repeat as necessary until evenly distributed.
- Grill vegetables in a grill basket for 15–20 minutes over high heat.
- Stir mixture once every 4 minutes to evenly cook vegetables.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.