- Serves: 4
- Calories: 186
- Total Fat: 24g
- Total Carbohydrate: 13g
- Protein: 0g
In the belief that almost everything tastes better grilled, we like to take a handful of mixed olives tossed with herbs and throw them over some hot coals. The result is a delectable appetizer with smoky, complex flavors, and minimal effort.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss the olives with the herbs to evenly coat.
- If olives are not already packed in olive oil, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to help the herbs adhere to the olives.
- Grill olives in a grill basket for 6–8 minutes over medium-high heat, rolling frequently to evenly cook olives.
- Olives will be done when they have slight grill marks on them, and begin to soften.