In the belief that almost everything tastes better grilled, we like to take a handful of mixed olives tossed with herbs and throw them over some hot coals. The result is a delectable appetizer with smoky, complex flavors, and minimal effort.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Toss the olives with the herbs to evenly coat.
- If olives are not already packed in olive oil, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to help the herbs adhere to the olives.
- Grill olives in a grill basket for 6–8 minutes over medium-high heat, rolling frequently to evenly cook olives.
- Olives will be done when they have slight grill marks on them, and begin to soften.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Autoimmune Protocol
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 30 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 38 minutes to 40 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel