Grilled Mahi Mahi with Mango Chutney
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 603
- Total Fat: 56g
- Total Carbohydrate: 2g
- Protein: 28g
This dish should perhaps read “mango chutney with grilled mahi mahi,” as the chutney really is the star of the show. This spicy, warm, sweet sauce just dances on your tongue and brings the mahi mahi to life. This condiment of Southeast Asian origin pairs well with most white fish, and chicken as well.
- Combine garlic, spice, lemon juice, and olive oil in a food processor until well blended.
- Marinate the fishr up to 1 hour before grilling.
- Heat grill to medium heat (about 400°F). If you have a fish plate for your grill, allow it to preheat as well.
- Place fish on the grill, skin side down first.
- Cook for 4–5 minutes before flipping.
- Cook opposite side for 4–5 minutes, until fish is opaque in the center.
- Serve topped with mango chutney and a sprig of cilantro.
To complete this dish, serve with a side of cauliflower rice , or steamed vegetables.