Grilled Lamb Chops
- Serves: 2
- Calories: 261
- Total Fat: 28g
- Total Carbohydrate: 3g
- Protein: 1g
Lamb chops are a tasty way to bring new flavors to summer time grilling. For this recipe we use a simple seasoning of lemon, garlic, shallot, and oregano to enhance the wonderful flavor of the juicy lamb chops.
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, oregano, salt, and pepper in a glass jar.
- Shake vigorously to combine.
- Rinse chops under cool water, pat dry, and place in container to marinate.
- Pour marinade over chops, seal the bag, and toss to ensure they are evenly coated in the seasoning.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Grill chops 5–6 minutes per side.
- Serve with Sautéed Spinach.