Grilled Iscas com Elas-Portuguese Marinated Pig Liver
Traditionally this dish is pan fried. Grilling over charcoal added another dimension of flavor.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Slice liver into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
- Combine all ingredients in zip top bag.
- Add liver to bag and marinate 24 hours.
- Slide liver onto skewers.
- Grill over hot coals 3-5 minutes per side.
- Cook to medium rare, should be slightly pink inside.
- Serve over greens or sliced potatoes.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
3 made this
Ready in 1 week, plus 2 hours
1 made this
Ready in 1 hour
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes, plus 5 hours
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel