Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse shrimp under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place shrimp in a large bag or container.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine red palm oil, curry powder, coriander, garlic powder, ground ginger, salt and pepper.
- Pour spice mixture over shrimp and toss to evenly coat.
- Place shrimp in refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat grill to high heat (or alternately, a skillet).
- Cook shrimp until they are opaque (about 8 minutes)
- Serve with your choice of vegetable.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.