Grilled Curry Shrimp
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Rinse shrimp under cold water and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place shrimp in a large bag or container.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine red palm oil, curry powder, coriander, garlic powder, ground ginger, salt and pepper.
- Pour spice mixture over shrimp and toss to evenly coat.
- Place shrimp in refrigerator and allow to marinate for at least one hour.
- Preheat grill to high heat (or alternately, a skillet).
- Cook shrimp until they are opaque (about 8 minutes)
- Serve with your choice of vegetable.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
12 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 1 hour
5 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel