Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse asparagus under cold water.
- Grasp asparagus spears near the tip and base. Bend tips together until spears naturally snap.Discard bottom portions.
- Toss asparagus spears with melted coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lay asparagus on grill across the grates, or in a grill basket.
- Grill for 5 minutes, rolling occasionally to cook evenly.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.