- 4 4 4 White Potatoes, small, red, boiled and quartered
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup French-Style Green Beans, steamed
- 2 2 2 Egg, hard boiled
- 8 oz 8 oz 8 oz Ahi Tuna Steak, grilled
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 2 2 Tomato, quartered
- 14 14 14 Kalamata Olives
- 2 tsp 2 tsp 2 tsp Capers
- 4 cup 4 cup 4 cup Spring Mix Salad Greens Lettuce
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup 1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place red potatoes in a medium sized soup pot, and boil until fork tender.
- While potatoes are boiling, steam green beans until fork tender as well.
- Place two eggs in a small sauce pan, and cover with water. Bring water to a boil, and boil eggs for 10 minutes. Immediately immerse in an ice bath, peel, and allow to cool completely, and then cut into quarters.
- While eggs, green beens, and potatoes are all cooling, preheat grill to high heat.
- Sprinkle tuna steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Grill tuna steak 2-2 1/2 minutes per side. Remove from grill and slice.
- Place salad greens in a large bowl, 2 cups per bowl.
- Add egg, tomato, potatoes, and green beans to the salad greens.
- Top with olives (7 per salad), and capers (1 tsp per salad).
- Carefully place the sliced tuna on top of the salad.
- In a small mixing bow, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.