Green Smoothie Bowl
I love smoothies. I mean LOVE them. I could drink one for breakfast lunch and dinner and be happy. These smoothies are on another level though – in a bowl! Surprising filling, and way more beautiful than a traditional smoothie. Topped with Cranberry Granola, coconut and blueberries. This smoothie bowl is high in potassium, omegas, fiber and greens to give you energy throughout your day.
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Spinach
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, frozen
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Mango, frozen
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Spirulina Powder, (optional)
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp shredded Coconut
- 0.25 - 0.5 cup 0.25 - 0.5 cup 0.25 - 0.5 cup Blueberries, fresh
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Grain-Free Granola, cranberry paleo granola
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Add spinach, banana, mango, chia seeds, almond milk and spirulina in high speed blender and blend until well combined
- Add smoothie into bowl and top with coconut, blueberries and granola
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.