Grain Free Skillet Apple Pear Crisp
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Bartlett Pear
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole organic Apple, peeled, if preferred
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Tapioca Starch
- .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp .5 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- .5 tsp .5 tsp .5 tsp ground Allspice
- 6.5 tsp 6.5 tsp 6.5 tsp ground Cinnamon, (2 tsp for the crust, 3.5 TBSP for the filling)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Cardamom Seed, (ground)
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp ground Ginger
- 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp 1.5 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- .5 cup .5 cup .5 cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Raw Honey, or maple syrup
- Grease a small oven-safe skillet and preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the filling ingredients (pears through ginger) to make sure all the fruit is coated. Pour the fruit into the prepared skillet and smooth into an even layer.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar, cinnamon, flour and salt, then stir in the coconut oil and honey until it comes together in a large ball of dough. Use your fingers to sprinkle large clumps of the dough over the fruit mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the topping is golden and the fruit is bubbly around the edges.
You can use all apples, all pears, or whatever stone fruits you'd like, as long as it amounts to about 3 heaping cups of cubed fruit.