Grain Free Chocolate Donut Holes
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Arrowroot Flour
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Coconut Flour, + 1 tbsp.
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Baking Soda
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Salt
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Eggs
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 0.333 cup 0.333 cup 0.333 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp 0.5 tsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Turn on your cake pop maker if using, or preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease the cake pop maker or pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients until combined.
- In a food processor, pulse the eggs, vanilla, maple syrup, apple cider vinegar, coconut milk, and melted chocolate. Pour in the melted coconut oil while the food processor is on. Scrape down the sides and bottom. Pulse again.
- Add in the dry ingredients to the food processor, and pulse until everything in completely mixed.
- Use a cookie scoop to evenly distribute the batter among the cake pop maker or pan if using.
- The donut holes will take about 4-5 minutes in the cake pop maker. For the oven, bake for 5-8 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, before dipping in chocolate and topping with sprinkles. Enjoy!
-I use the Babycake's brand cake pop maker.