Glazed Banana Carrots
An unexpectedly fast, easy, delicious combination of flavors and textures. Syrup Glazed Banana Carrots for the Paleo win!
- 2 cups 2 cups 2 cups Carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 whole 2 whole 2 whole Banana, peeled then halfed both lengthwise and crosswise
- 1 tsp 1 tsp 1 tsp ground Cinnamon, (heaping tsp)
- 5 - 6 Tbsp 5 - 6 Tbsp 5 - 6 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp 2 - 3 Tbsp Ghee (Clarified Butter)
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch Salt, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400 F.
- Melt ghee in pot over medium heat.
- Add carrots and stir often enough to prevent carrots from sticking to bottom of pot.
- Cook until carrots are soft enough to pierce with a sharp knife.
- Stir in 1 tsp cinnamon, a sprinkle of salt, and 4-5 Tsp syrup and remove from heat.
- Place bananas on a cookie sheet, sprinkle with cinnamon and salt, and drizzle with syrup.
- Cook in oven/toaster oven until warmed thru (around 10 minutes).
- Cut bananas into bite-sized pieces and gently mix with carrots.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.