Garlicky Bacon & Avocado Burgers
Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook the bacon until crisp. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Divide the beef into 4 patties.
- Make a deep indent in each piece and fill each with ½ tablespoon of Slow Roasted Garlic.
- Gently fold the meat over the garlic and shape each piece in to a thin, flat patty.
- Season patties with salt and pepper.
- Oil the grill and cook the patties about 3 minutes a side for medium. Do not flip them if they are sticking, cook a little longer on the first side until they un-stick, then cook a little less on the second side.
- Serve the burgers on lettuce with the avocado, bacon, and plenty of ketchup.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Our New Cookbook!
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 1 week, plus 2 hours
2 made this
Ready in 3 hours and 30 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel