This salsa is easy to throw together with ingredients from your garden. Try it with cucumber slices, belgian endive spears, or celery stalks. It is the perfect prelude to a late summer supper.
Serves: 4Serves: 4
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Green Bell Peppers, finely diced, seeds removed
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Roma Tomato, finely diced
- 1/3 cup 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Tomato, yellow, finely diced
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 Lime, juice
- 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, chili pepper infused, if available
- 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp Chipotle Powder, for heat, to taste
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Finely dice roma and yellow tomatoes, as well as green pepper. Place in bowl.
- Drizzle with juice of 1/2 lime and 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Add salt, pepper, and chipotle powder (for kick).
- Serve with thin slices of cucumber, belgian endive, or celery sticks.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Coconut Free
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, Nut Free
, Sauces & Dressings
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 15 minutes
3 made this
Ready in 5 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel