Serves: 4Serves: 4
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Bring a large soup pot to a full boil.
- While the water is coming to a boil, clean peas, and remove the ends.
- Place peas into boil water for 3 minutes.
- Heat butter in a skillet.
- Drain peas, and place into the skillet.
- Press two cloves of garlic over peas, and add the rosemary.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and saute until peas are tender.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 50 minutes
5 made this
Ready in 35 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 20 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel