Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place a vegetable steamer into a large soup pot, and fill the bottom of the pot with water.
- Remove the stem end of the green beans, and rinse under cool water.
- After green beans are cleaned and prepared for steaming, place into the steamer basket.
- Cover beans, and stem over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until beans are fork tender.
- Remove from pot, toss with ghee and truffle salt, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.