Garden Green Beans with Truffle Salt
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Place a vegetable steamer into a large soup pot, and fill the bottom of the pot with water.
- Remove the stem end of the green beans, and rinse under cool water.
- After green beans are cleaned and prepared for steaming, place into the steamer basket.
- Cover beans, and stem over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until beans are fork tender.
- Remove from pot, toss with ghee and truffle salt, and serve.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.