Fig Newton Breakfast Smoothie
- 3 whole 3 whole 3 whole Black Mission Figs, 2-3 figs of variety you prefer
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Almond Milk, or coconut milk
- 0.5 cup 0.5 cup 0.5 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, can use kefir or coconut yogurt, too
- 1 cup 1 cup 1 cup Ice cubes, handful
- 0.5 whole 0.5 whole 0.5 whole Banana
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Almond Butter
- 0.25 cup 0.25 cup 0.25 cup Grain-Free Granola
- 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp 0.25 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp 0.5 Tbsp Granulated Honey, OPTIONAL
- 1 pinch 1 pinch 1 pinch ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds, optional, for an extra protein boost
- Blend ingredients and serve.
* OPTIONAL: Protein boost - 1 scoop vanilla protein or chia seed * For vegan and gluten free granola, I used Lovegrown foods original oat clusters. If you prefer less thick and to make it dairy free, then use 1 cup coconut or almond milk versus the yogurt. For paleo, add in almond meal or coconut flour for the granola ingredient. Just gives it a "cookie" like flavor.