Egg Bake Casserole
This delicious breakfast is a creative way to enjoy having a single-serving egg quiche all to yourself. We love how the top gets crispy while the vegetables in the center are encapsulated in warm, fluffy eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk two eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in chopped vegetables and sprinkle in salt.
- Lightly grease a single-serving nonstick soufflé dish with coconut oil.
- Pour egg mixture into the soufflé dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 20–25 minutes.
A side of fresh fruit, bacon, or sausage will go well with this recipe. You can even get creative and mix cooked sausage or ground meat into the eggs prior to cooking, or top with crumbled bacon.