Dark Chocolate Mocha Truffles
Yield: 10 small trufflesYield: 10 small truffles
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Blend raw almonds in food processor until the nuts become a creamy butter.
- Add in raw honey, vanilla extract, salt and coffee.
- Continue to blend until all ingredients are equally distributed through out the nut butter.
- Mold mocha almond butter into balls.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler on the stove top.
- Dip the nut butter balls into melted chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Once cool before sprinkling with shredded coconut.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more
about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com
, Dairy Free
, Egg Free
, FODMAP Free
, Nightshade Free
, Nut Free
, Shellfish Free
, Specific Carbohydrate Diet
, Sugar Free
Popular on Primal Palate this week
Other recipes you might like
2 made this
Ready in 25 minutes
1 made this
Ready in 40 minutes
2 made this
Ready in 10 minutes
Share a recipe
Upload your own recipes to Primal Palate, and help others find great food on our site,, meal planner and app!
Primal Palate Cooking Channel