- Serves: 4
- Calories: 464
- Total Fat: 22g
- Total Carbohydrate: 1g
- Protein: 59g
This dish is inspired by a creation of my sister Nellie and her husband, Chris. According to Nellie, “as long as we’ve been together, whenever Chris wanted to make a nice meal for me, it was always crab-stuffed salmon. To this day, it is still a go-to recipe if we want to treat ourselves.”
Add a Note
My Notes:Add a Note
- Preheat oven to bake at 400°F.
- In a small bowl, season crab meat with minced garlic, parsley, the juice of half of a lemon, salt, and pepper.
- Slice salmon filet lengthwise down the center to create a space for stuffing.
- Stuff salmon with seasoned crab meat, using about 1/4 cup of crab per salmon filet.
- On a broiling pan, bake salmon for 18 minutes at 400°F.
- Switch to broil, move rack to the top layer, and broil salmon at 500°F for an additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and lemon.
This recipe will make about 1–1.5 cups of extra crab mixture. We typically bake the extra crab in soufflé dishes and save it for a leftover treat the next day.