For a few years after college, I lived in Washington, D.C., which happens to be a fantastic place for enjoying blue crabs. During my time there, I had the pleasure of eating many, many crab cakes. These crab cakes bring a taste of Maryland to your dinner plate.
Note, these instructions are written assuming the standard serving size, since you have modified the number of servings, these steps may need to be modified for best results
- Preheat the oven to bake at 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, egg, mayo, shallot, parsley, and Old Bay seasoning.
- Form crab mixture into cakes, about the size of the palm of your hand.
- Place cakes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle tops of cakes with additional Old Bay seasoning.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top crab cakes with the mustard sauce and serve.
- Garnish with parsley, fresh chives, or a lemon wedge.
Our recipes are created using Paleo, Primal and Gluten-free guidelines. Learn more about our diet and lifestyle at www.primalpalate.com.